- Diploma Forms
- Registration Forms
- Student Records Forms
- Catalog Declaration
- Certification of Enrollment
- Certification of Enrollment Submission Dates & Letter of Explanation
- Completion of Subsequent Credential
- Confidentiality Request
- Permission to Release Educational Records
- Transcript Request
- Transcript Release Form
- Transfer Course Equivalency Petition
- Undergraduate Certificate Declaration
- Undergraduate Change of Academic Program
- Undergraduate Planned Educational Leave
- Additional Forms
- Video Tutorials
- Grading Videos
- Graduation Videos
- MyDegrees for Advisors
- Registration Videos
- Other Videos
- Catalog Policy
Access & Security
Who Can Enter Grades Online?
Faculty members who have been listed by their department as the primary instructors. Non-primary instructors with a percent workload responsibility of greater than 0%, who have been identified in Banner as "graders" and are cleared for online grading access.
What if the instructor is unable to access the course?
If a faculty member is not able to obtain their CRN online for grading purposes, it may be because this person has not been formally listed as an instructor on SSASECT or SYASECT in Banner.
Access Banner and follow these steps:
- Contact Schedule Desk to set up new faculty and graders. Once the Schedule Desk has set up the faculty in Banner, proceed to the next step.
- Access SYASECT. Enter term and CRN. Next block. (Note: Grey colored areas are for Registrar's office use only.) Click on first empty ID box. Enter ID and tab. If the individual you are adding does not have teaching responsibility, you must change the percentage from 100 to zero. If they do have teaching responsibility, you may adjust the percentages so they equal 100%. Save entry. In some cases you may need to override the entry due to a time conflict. Simply type a capital O in the O (override) column and save entry.
- You have now tied the grader to a specific course.
Secure Submission Guidelines for Grade Changes and Removal of Incomplete forms.
All Change of Grade and Removal of Incompletes over one year require that a form be completed and submitted to the Office of the Registrar. The form must be signed by an instructor of record and the department chair. An instructor of record is defined as an instructor listed on the section of the course on SSASECT or SYASECT. The departmental grade contact is not considered an instructor. Incorrect or missing information on the form will cause a delay in processing.
The form may be submitted via one of the following methods:
- In Person: Forms signed by the instructor and department chair may be brought to the Registrar's Office. The instructor, departmental grade contact or department chair may deliver the form in person. Photo ID will be verified. Verification of the instructor, instructor signature, and grade mode listed on the form will also be verified at the time the form is turned in.
- Campus Mail or US Postal Service: Forms signed by the instructor and department chair may be forwarded to the Registrar's Office via campus mail or US postal service. All signed forms must be received in a sealed departmental envelope with the signature of the instructor, or departmental grade contact, or department chair across the seal. Once received by the Registrar's Office, all information is verified including the grade mode. If any information is incorrect the form is sent back to the department to be corrected and resubmitted.
- Departmental Fax: Forms signed by the instructor and department chair may be faxed to the Registrar's Office accompanied by a departmental fax cover sheet signed by the instructor, or departmental grade contact, or department chair. Once received by the Registrar's Office, all information is verified including the grade mode. If any information is incorrect the form is sent back to the department to be corrected and resubmitted.